Sunday, March 27, 2011

Catchy Phrase For Marijuana

it goes ...

x
Ari last Saturday working, dock loitering jd cam biase kt house to stand behind the missing energy to work decks. At times Saturday night, mase I play dota noon dock internet service, tetibe to call from my mom.

Hello mom, Posted. What is it?

Walaikumsalam, faiz. Work to Arini?

Tak. Leave Arini. Kenape.

Oh. If possible, mntak back home grandma n continue pegi kat Bukit Kapar, there tahlil here. Some people died.

Ooo. ok mom.

And I kept getting a bath wear Malay. Drive keta, fill the oil sketches and continue trekking LDP, Federal Highway for the Bukit Kapar.

Ma tells me, tu decedent adopted my aunt. Kiranye lift my cousin my aunt sbb tu la mak my brother.

x
I know this is a cousin adopted a very rare cause jumpe. Aritu mase tu la kawen my sister I noticed her presence. He tolong2 neat table mase tu n serve food.

Now tau2 je da ... died following a seizure or heart coats.

So kawan2 mane yg ade I read your blog ni sila alfatihah charity for souls (male).

Alfatihah.

Faiz Rev sinature

0 comments:

Post a Comment