kawan2 Maybe I ade yg ni taktau again chapter story. The story of the poor who happen to Nero and Meevo. Nero and Meevo sape tu? Forward membace ye ...
****************************************** **************************************
24 April 2011, at 1100 am - I am the way to the parking area keta kat hire me to come home from work (yes I work Sunday ari). Seems much more involved than a car. I continue walking. Je Sampai2 near there, I was amazed jap.
Apsal kt is brick under my keta ni?
Eh? ...
Apsal tire rim ngan keta me ...
Lost?
Empat2 bijik lost. Brick residence accommodation keta je yg I dr cement floor. Wadeshit really. Maybe the picture below I describe the emotional bole ni mase.
breath I pull the jap. Reach enset dlm pockets, snap gamba pastu keta non-wheeled me already. I go back at home I rent.
Mase I'm weird osmet ni dah tgk sbb I go back. He tanye me,
Ko one table to the ape ni? Apsal go back?
I pound bgtau rumet la ape yg da me so. I do not Rumet caye. He igtkan I maen2. Once I show gamba, die terkejot pound ape.
He pounds bgtau osmet I lg alone. Yg ni pon x caye not. I tnjuk new gamba la percaye.
Make me n osmet pon nk g bersiap2 police station and lodge pakgad nk wat hassle. Gi dlu kat pondok pakgad, gtau ilang keta, la new new ngan derang wat2 surprised that nk nk terhegeh2 la, this la. Pastu mintak copy copy bother the police. GG pakgad.
bother Gi kat TTDI police station. I told plaque Pastu osmet n g jumpe investigating officer kat Mutiara Damansara police station. zzz
Sampai2 Sane, the investigating officer noon tgk Iphone play. Kat said Pastu kitorang,
Dik jap ye wait? Jap to go.
Zzz
Pastu msuk jumpe investigating officer, sket2 interrogations, these people pastu anta g sorg crime scene photographer. Amek sket2 gamba, pastu blah.
And then I Tatau ape tu outcome of police investigation last year. gg.
and shortened cite, I floated following bonus money buying a new rim instead of rims yg nk ilang tu. I had 2 weeks Keta probe shops, tire rims n da kene rembat.
Thief curse.
****************************************** **************************************
phobia because ngan rim with a loss of this tire, I x tido da house rental. I'm alternating with the house parent kat Opis Klang, Though far sketches tp ok la gak. I pon da lame x cam back home.
28 April 2011, at about 2122 - terime BRITE I wrote quite a surprise. In reply SMS rumet I anta, he said he keta Myvi pound victim.
sume not lost a wheel, but lost two driver side tires & rim.
berite ni Listen, my emotions again mencanak2 increased under this kind of gamba kat
of Opis, I fetch osmet who keje pastu g ni kat TTDI behind the rental home. G tgk keta. Hmmm. Brick residence not.
Put a spare tire jacks to hold the tide pastu keta. Wear a beautiful mane bricks. Keta damaged skirt.
Da ni set brownies, kitorang osmet bore four of moving (again) to the Damansara police station. Up the hall, talk nk wat tire repot article is missing, police continue tu interrupted,
missing Kat mane ni? Flora Kat?
Gadung Indeed this area of \u200b\u200bthe house I rent. Kitorang tau dah lame, but x Think plaque terkene own nose this time. I ngan osmet me. Within less a week. gg
Set wat trouble. But I do not kemane Rase hassle tu pounds. Tu thieves roam free again. Hassle tu je skadar to record Kot.
gg
*************************************** *********************************************
That is her story of Nero and Meevo. Kat under ni bole Tgk Gamba Nero and Meevo reply so mangse pencurik. gg
Pencurik celake.
0 comments:
Post a Comment