Poor
gile blog. Da long x update. I told you when I update Rase jer nk wrote. I do not reply sket2 blogwhore copy paste posts, others in gamba2 pastu dock promote your own blog blog blog Sane here telling people walking. This is a personal blog k.
KK. Enough.
How long is I do not watch Malay drama betol2 bole make me terpacak seblom front of the TV drama kat tu stat. Last-provoking drama dlu kat camtu phenomenon I adelah drama .... Nur Kasih.
TAMPAN plaque attached to me ni kat drama ni Nora Elena. Lazy to google? Click JE goddamn facebook fanpage this link: Nora Elena
Show tiap2 ari kol 7 pm Monday kat TV3. Then just brush past work abes 5:30 pm, I rushed home to continue home. I'm not too far from home Opis, but because the kind of traffic at wadeshit kat Damansara area, was eating a lot of time klu nk keta drive back home.
me up at home na kol cantek 6:40 pm. MMG had very ni nk tgk kat TV3 Nora Elena kol 7 tonight. F Yeah!
Usha2 facebook, MMG kawan2 people who do not wat Nora Elena this article status. There is a shared link kat youtube video, like ade yg macam2 page Nora Elena and peel again. I for one example mamat ni la ... for example ...
Indeed gg ...
And the theme song for the best pound-resistant bole hit the road with a drama ni. Cite gune many do not. Post youtube links Kot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment